Modern times have seen a huge shift not only in the way people live their lives but also in how and for what jobs they work. 9 to 5 office jobs have mostly been replaced by people making and uploading videos of doing whatever they love on different social media platforms, including YouTube.
If you are popular enough and have a lot of fans who appreciate you and your work, then you can earn money through your videos. In this article, we are going to see how you can do so on YouTube and how much you can make. Let’s get started, then.
Anyone can succeed on YouTube as long as they put forth consistent, high-quality work. YouTube provides quite a lot of ways in which you can do so. Let’s look at each of the ways one by one:
- By registering for and being accepted into the YouTube Partner Program, you can easily make money on this platform. This program has a lot of other benefits other than getting paid for your work.
- Making money through ad revenue. When you watch any video on Youtube, you get a lot of annoying ads; well, that is also a part of youtube’s way of letting uploaders make money. The more ads your viewers watch, the more money you will earn.
- If you have a devoted fan base, they may be willing to purchase your merchandise, which you can sell on YouTube to earn money.
- There is a special feature on live streams where some people who pay you money will have highlighted comments. That is an additional method for making money from YouTube comments.
- If any Youtube Premium user watches your video, then some part of their subscription fee is given to you.
- If you have over 30k subscribers, then you can sell special subscriptions to your channel, making a good profit there.
- Recently YouTube has given out a scheme of YouTube Shorts Funds. If you make an interesting short video, then you can enroll in that program and get good money from there too.
There are certain conditions that you need to clear before getting paid. The money you earn is directly transferred to your bank account by YouTube every month.
As we’ve seen, there are numerous ways to earn money on YouTube if you work hard and put in the effort. But how much in figures do you get paid for your videos?
You must know that the money that YouTube pays depends on the country. I.e., it depends upon where you live. The YouTuber who is based in the U.S. will earn more money than the one based in India. It entirely depends on the quantity and caliber of the advertisements that accompany your video.
YouTube pays between 500 and several thousand Indian rupees for every thousand views in India. The amounts assigned to various genres are different, as discussed below.
- A comedy-themed video earns between 2,000 and 3,000 Indian rupees.
- Music-related videos are paid between 7,000 and 11,000 Indian rupees.
- 8,000 to 9,000 INR are paid to roasting video producers.
- Food bloggers receive between 7,000 and 11,000 INR.
- Between 7,000 and 14,000 INR are paid to game streamers and other gaming-related videos.
The amount you earn solely depends on the quality of your video and how many viewers it attracts. So it is best to promote your video and channel to interested people and gather more subscribers.
YouTube pay for views check here: https://www.buyyoutubesubscribers.in/2021/10/30/does-youtube-pay-views/